Thursday, March 13, 2008

Whoops

In my wisdom, I decided to take the private bus a little further than usual to see would it drop me near my stop. It doesn't.

Had to wander around trying to find where I was for a while, but then i luckily found a bus to bring me to where I was going.

Ah, sometimes they are a saving grace.

I should have posted more recently on the following but i'm sure they will happen again

Free journy- the ticket validator didn't work!
Man fell asleep and was snoring really loudly - very hard time to stop myself laughing
I saw a young fella grafitti a bus window with a very professional marker, was looking forward to something entertaining or at least artistic - no luck - only a scribble (or i presume signature of some sort) disappointing really
Two buses a day - its really starting to hurt

No comments: